Saturday, April 30, 2011

Portion of Distortion: Glassjaw Sells Out Another 7"

Portion of Distortion: Glassjaw Sells Out Another 7": "

Okay, so the first pressing of 'Natural Born Farmer,' the latest Glassjaw jam has already sold out through their webstore. Apparently there's a second pressing coming soon? I need to keep a better eye on the internets.


Glassjaw's been like a really annoying cousin to me since I first checked out Everything You Ever Wanted to Know way back in 2000: I always dug the overall product, felt close to the music, but there were annoying and immature little nooks and crannies in the personality that kept me away from family gatherings, i.e. - shows at The Chance in Poughkeepsie or at the old Armory in Syracuse. Always dug the music, but HATED the vocals and the hockey-puck-earring, vegan-brownie-eating weirdos that rocked the hoodies and wore their messenger bags to the shows.


Anyway, you can stream the digital version of one of their other two sold-out singles here: 'Jesus Glue'


It's a pretty choice nug, I must say. Wayyy more mature than I remember.

"

No comments:

Post a Comment